Accounts for businesses
Gaining from our experience in providing accounting services in USA, Australia & India, Sekou Consulting assists corporate clients looking to achieve a higher level of business performance through an efficient and effective finance, accounts and payroll service.
Our clients come to us seeking fresh ideas and new ways to run their F&A processes. Cost reduction, driving efficiencies without reducing quality are the results of our services. Combining our extensive experience, skilled teams and technology, we have demonstrated our ability to deliver measurable improvements across many industry sectors.
Who do we serve?
We provide book-keeping, financial reporting, bank reconciliations, accounts receivable(AR) & payable (AP), finance and accounting outsourcing services to all sizes of businesses across industry sectors. Whether it’s a keen CFO in a manufacturing company seeking insights to drive business improvement, or an IT company that wants timely and accurate management information, or a partner in a small partnership organization, Sekou Consulting has the proven expertise to deliver efficiencies, business transformation and cost savings.
What are the benefits?
Our services are customised for each industry vertical and we use clear metrics, such as savings and service-level agreements to assure business outcomes. In addition to those mentioned, the following are some other benefits of outsourcing the finance and accounting function:
- Get informative reports that provide improved understanding of business spending through the entire supply chain to help budget control and standardize procedures company-wide
- Move focus from basic transactional services such as accounts payable to more strategic functions like budgets, forecasts and internal audits
- Reduce the time it takes to close books. Gain from the time difference.
- Develop better benchmark and baseline financial processes to meet regulatory requirements
- Identify cost savings through supplier consolidation and duplicate payment analysis
- Open access to state-of-the-art technology, and a team of experts who use major accounting and payroll software packages every day
The efficiencies of the finance reporting function can be a real source of competitive advantage to your Company in changing times. Financial Reporting function can effectively be outsourced to provide unbiased, fair, & transparent financial disclosures.
Sekoucon provides full spectrum of financial reporting services you need. We prepare complete set of reports each month that provide you an accurate picture of your financial position.
We provide the following Reporting Services.
Sekou Con provides payable reporting services like vendor invoices input to payable system, invoices classification to proper G/L account, report aged payables and cash requirements to the organization etc.
Sekou Con provides AR follow up services and also regular reporting for the health of your account receivables Including reports like Aged Receivables, Customer reports, Invoice/Sales reports etc.
Sekou Con enables you to monitor and control your bank accounts, on a daily basis. Materials like cancelled checks and bank statements can be sent directly to us, so we can immediately reconcile the account & alert you regarding any matters that require your attention.
General Ledger Reports
Our accountants provide and support the entire finance back office function of your companies General Ledger Maintenance. These include month-end and year-end general ledger reports, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, Ledger report etc.
We provide inventory reporting and help you with reports like stock status reports, item master lists and item costing reports. We also assist you to process receipts, withdrawals; reorder levels, average monthly usage, inactivity and current value etc.
Payroll and Check Registers
Complete records of all your company checks written during the month to show you exactly where your money is going.
We can prepare a complete set of financial reports for you, including (but not limited to) balance sheets, and income and cash flows statements.
Feel free to ask for additional customized reports that will further help you manage your operations for greater efficiency and profit. These include budget preparation and compliance issues.
- Periodic reconciliation of all banking transactions.
- Confirmation of proper accounting of all accounting transactions as reflected in the relevant Bank Statements.
- Complete Audit trail of all reconciliation work.
- Support in providing Reports based on specific requirements of the clients which are sector specific of management specific.